Achievements to date
- Strengthened Partnerships across the Primary, Secondary and Voluntary Sectors
- Embedded a large cultural change package of support across the workforce
- Begun to work with the Recovery College to develop training for the community and the VCSE sector for MH and Wellbeing
- Developed an overarching clinical model of practice that promotes self- efficacy and is a BioPsychoSocial Model that puts the person at the centre
- Started a large scale recruitment plan
- Developed a strong Digital First Offer
- Begun to test new ways of working within our Integrated Place Based Teams
- Embedded new and innovative roles such as Social Prescribing Link Workers, Peer Support Workers and Community Connectors
- Co-located some of our teams to improve conversation and minimise risk and further develop Community Hubs to support accessibility and a strength based approach
- Recognised and invested into the need for localised investment into our VCSE
- Developed a 24/7 MH Matters Helpline that runs 365 days per year
- Established Night light Cafes in some parts of the county
How you can support us?
"Be involved, Be open-minded, Be an active listener."